Oh, Spring! has arrived,… it’s Use it Again, Southwest Calgary's Refillery
At Use it Again, we offer refillable products with eco-friendly, package-free, Canadian-sourced soaps, detergents and personal care products along with an array of healthy foods and grocery items, pet products and much, much more!
In Store Refillery - “Bring Your Own Container” (B.Y.O.C.!), or purchase one of our Use-it-Again jars or bottles. Pick your eco-product with prices displayed by weight or volume and refill as much or as little as you need. We weigh the container so you pay only for the weight of your refill product or easily by volume. Repeat to select and fill-up with other products, then return to our checkout to weigh-and-pay.
Online Refillery - For your convenience order your refillery products online by category and brand. Simply choose your favourite products, adjust the quantity by weight or volume, add to your cart. Browse our selection of Use-it-Again containers and accessories to suit your product, if required Repeat to select and fill-up with other products and arrange for in-store or curb-side pick-up
Spring – Featured Collection: EARTH AND FLOWERS shampoo and conditioner bars
Earth and Flowers solid shampoo and conditioner bars create a wonderful lather and rinse clean with out build-up. They are pH balanced for hair and don't require an acidic rinse and won't strip or dry your hair and scalp,
Natural ingredients with earth and flowers products formulated around botanicals and clays along with sulphate free, plant-based surfactants. All products are free from parabens, phthalates, sulfates, artificial colours and artificial fragrances.
Discover the EARTH AND FLOWERS shampoo and conditioner bars. Https://useitagain.store/collections/earth-and-flowers-solid-hair-care
Spring – Featured Food + Grocery and Recipe
RYP Naturals specialize in sourcing quality fruits and vegetables fresh from North American farmers and processors. All products are made in Canada and Certified Organic.
Our RYP Naturals retain the highest amount of antioxidants, keep the vibrant all-natural colour of the fruit and vegetables, capture the original flavours and 100% guarantee a long-term shelf life with no loss in quality.
The RYP Naturals’ quality fruit and vegetable powders are gently low-thermally dried and milled into a powder. Can be used as a dietary supplement or as an ingredient added to prepared foods. No artificial colors, flavors, preservatives or other processing agents are used in the manufacturing process.
Our proprietary system preserves the volatile flavour and aroma compounds that are compromised in other drying methods.
See our selection of [ https://useitagain.store/collections/ryp-naturals ] RYP Naturals Products.
Spring Recipe: RYP No Bake Protein Date Squares (from RYP website)
This quick and easy treat gives you a boost of nutrition, as well as some added protein to your mid-day snack :)
- 1½ cups whole raw almonds
- 1½ cups regular oats
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup whole dates pitted
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 4 tbsp RYP Fruit Protein
- 2½ cups whole dates, pitted
- ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- Line pan with parchment or wax paper for easy removal of bars.
- Place Almonds, oats and salt in a food processor and process until it becomes like flour.
- Add dates and continue to process until a crumble begins to form.
- Melt coconut oil and add to the mixture and process until sticky. You may need to add a little water if your dates were drier, you are looking for a sticky, slightly crumbly dough. Set aside ½ cup of this mixture for the topping.
- Press the remaining mixture into the bottom of the pan to form a crust.
- Add the remaining dates, protein, water and vanilla to the food processor and process until smooth. Add more water if needed with the protein serving.
- Pour the mixture onto the crust and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the reserved crust mixture over the dates and gently press into the dates. Refrigerate until firm at least 1 hour. Cut into squares and serve. Store in the fridge or freezer.