Kitchen + Bathroom can be used virtually anywhere in the house. Name can be a little misleading, but this product is well known to dissolve grease and the most tenacious of stains (most of which are in those rooms, thus the name). Got to try it out on your BBQ, on your car bumper’s dead fly museum and even in the shower.
Its peppermint smell is a must to spread a feel of freshness in the air (kind of the same feeling you get after brushing your teeth)
- Effective for cleaning the countertop, sink, appliances, cabinets, microwave-oven, floors, ceramic tiles, stainless-steel, chrome, fiberglass and porcelain surfaces.
- This product deodorizes areas and is ideal for removing odors from garbage, empty trash cans, basements, toilets and other odor-prone areas caused by microorganisms.
- Powerful degreaser
- Dissolves stubborn stains
- Cleans, degreases and deodorizes surfaces
- Bulk refill
- Vegan and not tested on animals
- Aqua Water
- Laureth-9 Plant derived wetting agent
- Methyl isobutyl glycerol formal Plant derived wetting agent
- Dodecylbenzene sulfonic acid synthetic & biodegradable cleaning agent
- Methylglycinediacetic acid Synthetic & biodegradable anti-redeposition agent
- Isopropylidene glycerol Plant derived cleaning agent
- Sodium lauriminodipropionate Plant derived thickening agent
- Monoethanolamine Mineral PH adjuster
- Sodium hydroxide Thickening agent from mineral sources
- Fragrance/Parfum mix containing at least 50% of natural essential oils and sometimes synthetic fragrance always without harmful chemicals