About Seychelle Water Filtration Systems
IONIC ADSORPTION MICRO-FILTRATION TECHNOLOGY
Seychelle's line of portable water filtration bottles feature its unique Ionic Adsorption Micro-Filtration Technology that removes up to 99.99% of the contaminants and pollutants that can be found in drinking water. It is the only personal water filtration system capable of up to 99.99% reduction in all five areas of contamination:
- Dissolved Solids
HOW IT WORKS
The high-tech, porous, BPA-free, micro-filter is infused with both the finest-granulated activated coconut carbon and Seychelle's exclusive adsorbing media. Seychelle created a uniform 2-micron absolute pore size for the assured reduction and removal of all five areas of contamination. Removal of contaminants with carbon is a surface phenomenon known as adsorption, resulting from the molecular attraction of substances to the surface of the carbon. The controlled 2-micron filter contains thousands of interconnected omni-directional pores that result in a "tortuous path" for superior analyte reduction. By forcing the source water through the filter, contaminants and pollutants are removed, while beneficial trace minerals remain. Seychelle's exclusive Ionic Adsorption Micro-Filtration coordinates all processes of contaminant reduction by adsorption, absorption, chemical bonding, chelation, and depth filtration. Each product is designed to guarantee the greatest amount of reduction per contaminant.
WHAT IT TAKES OUT
The micro-porous body of the filter spearheads the removal of what is referred to as the “A, B, C, D and R” of water contamination:
- Aesthetic – unpleasant taste and odors, cloudiness, silt, sediment, chlorine, and chlorine byproducts.
- Biological – harmful microscopic pathogens, including cryptosporidium, giardia, e-coli, and other cysts and spores.
- Chemicals – toxic chemicals (VOCs), trihalomethanes, PCBs, PCEs, detergents, and pesticides.
- Dissolved Solids – heavy metals including aluminum, fluoride, cadmium, chromium 6, copper, lead, arsenic, and mercury
- Radiological – gross beta, radon 222, alpha radium 226, uranium, plutonium, cesium 134 and cesium 137.